I’ve given props to King.com before in this blog, as they’ve been enjoying skyrocketing traffic with their new proprietary social games, like Bubble Witch Saga and Mahjong Saga, and that you can play on Facebook, the web, and on mobile devices. This week, they had a lot of great news to share.
Here’s the summary:
- King.com has surpassed one billion game plays per month
- The company is one of the Top 10 Facebook Games Developers in the world (in fact, they are #4, surpassing Playdom, according to AppData)
- A new office in San Francisco was opened, heralded by a welcoming 4.2 earthquake (we know how to make people feel welcome in the Bay Area)
- A new mobile development studio in Romania
- A hot new hire, Jong Woo, former President of Gamelab (best known for “Diner Dash” and “Jojo’s Fashion Show”)
Keep your eyes on King.com. They’re on a roll and we’re very honored to be part of their winning team since 2006.