- 10+ years’ experience at leading media companies: News Corporation, Channel Four and ITV
- 10+ years’ experience at leading tech companies: Autonomy, Blinkx, Global Gaming Technologies, PLC.
- Created the positioning and launched Autonomy (LSE: AU)
- Branded and launched video search engine Blinkx (LSE: BLNX)
- Led public transactions on Nasdaq, Nasdaq Europe, LSE, and AIM
- Trendscout and advisor to VCs, investment banks and hedge funds
- Technology pioneer: Firefly (acquired by MSFT), Netscape, Intel, HP, Netcentives.
- Co-founded Blinkx
- Advisor to Japan’s Prime Minister Koizumi (2002-2004) for Foreign Direct Investment & Tourism
- Voted “2004 Agenda Setter” by silicon.com alongside Steve Jobs, Meg Whitman, and Chinese Premier Hu Jintao.
- 2008 Stevie Award for Women in Business Lifetime Achievement Award, an honor shared by just 4 other women worldwide
- Featured in media including CNN, NBC, BBC, CBS, Fast Company, BusinessWeek, Die Welt, NY Times, The Times of London, The Guardian, The Daily Mail, etc.
Mark de la Vina
- Former arts, entertainment and style reporter, podcaster, videocaster and blogger at the San Jose Mercury News
- Previously reporter at: The Los Angeles Times, Philadelphia Daily News, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Orange County Register, Arizona Republic, Fresno Bee
- Member of National Association of Hispanic Journalists