On the eve of the last day of 2010, I’m thinking about the future and what it will hold. If you’re intrigued about the prospects of social gaming in 2011, here’s a panel that I recommend, co-hosted by Peanut Labs and Google.
“The Future of Social Gaming” panel will be moderated by Noman Ali, CEO of Peanut Labs, and will include heavyweights from social games companies who will be offering up their predictions in the new year.
Panelists confirmed so far include:
– Alex St. John – President at Hi5
– Kai Huang – CEO & Founder of RedOctane, creator of Guitar Hero
– Mike Sego – CEO at Gaia Interactive
– Owais Farooqui – GM at King.com
– Tim Chang – Partner at Venture Partners
You can RSVP for the panel at their Facebook page here.